The Good ThingsSunday, July 24, 2016
It's weekend finally! Looking forward to grab some rest this weekend since last week it was a working weekend.
Since the kiddo and I transferred house... I've been very busy. I must admit I was having a hard time coping up with solo responsibilities. I was so used that my mom is there assisting me with house chores and meal preparation. It was hard but this teaches me to get organized, prioritized and focus. I have also learn to practice positive outlook everyday -- to only focus at good things of everything.
So for today, Im listing those good things that I gain recently...
* Breath fresh air. Well... yes, it is windy in this house I don't have to worry on the hot weather. Other than that though, the previous house kind of too small for me, my mom and the kiddo. So we gave mom a space to breath, without us relying on her on everything.
* Follow early sleep pattern. Since the kiddo goes to school early I need to sleep early to wake-up early. I was actually having hard time and only got less hours of sleep at first. And I'm always running out of time that even if I go to work early I still cant catch up at the end of the day. However, as I follow regular sleeping patterns I got used to it and slowly catch up with the rhythm of the time. I do catch up long hours of sleep on weekend though. :D
* Streamline important responsibilities. In order to help me catch up I have learned to say NO and work on identifying what's more important responsibilities to prioritize and focus on them. I learn to think first before saying YES to any commitments.
* Thought me to move. Oh yes! Having a bigger house means bigger responsibilities. I need to dust, sweep, scrub, clean the lawn, water the plants and so on....
* Kiddo learns responsibilities. Since I have so much responsibilities at hand, I have an excuse to ask him to help me with things. And he also learn to prepare his own stuff in school.
* Having time out of the computer. The downside of working-at-home is that I can stay all day infront of the PC...Which is a really unhealthy lifestyle. Because now I found reasons to move away from my PC and have a little exercises.
* Enjoy the natures view everyday. I mentioned earlier that some of my responsibilities are cleaning the lawn and water the plants. This is because the house is surrounded with plants and fruit tress. And... oh yes... I can enjoy eating mango, makopa (mountain/water apple, santol (cottonfruit) and guava fresh!
* Have more time to think. Since moving here I have done a lot of thinking on what I wanted in life. The peaceful ambiance gave me moments to realize things in my life right now. I wonder if this has to do with me maturing or lets just blame it to peaceful ambiance. :D
There you go! Didn't expect this post to be this long. Would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section...
Have a fun and relaxing weekend everyone!
Bag: Newchic.com | Vest: Thrifted | Top: Basic House | Shorts: Jag | Sandals: Payless Shoesource