Sisterhood of the World Blogger AwardWednesday, August 26, 2015
I am always thankful and happy to see fellow bloggers who read and leave comments in my blog post. It always felt good to connect with everyone through blogging. In connection to this, would like to send my gratitude to Zarrah of Thebandwagonchic.com for the sisterhood of the world blogger award.
Here are my answers to Zarrah's questions...
1. What keeps you from blogging?
Before it use to be the quality of my writing. Ive been blogging since 2009, and I have always been blogging on personal thoughts and experiences. However, when I started to gain sponsors and advertisers the pressure to produce a well-written post and insightful articles to gain more advertisers, eats my enthusiasm to blog. Thank God! I have overcome this and the idea of quitting blogging is no longer on my mind...
Recently though time is keeping me to consistently update my blog. I am currently juggling with my online jobs, blog hopping/commenting and growing my instagram followers... Speaking do follow me on instagram and ping me Ill be happy to follow back. (Insert shameless plug! >.<)
2. What are 3 essentials a blogger must have?
Laptop/PC. Ofcourse... because how can you set-up a blog and write a blog post without this.
Camera. Because for me photos gives more life to a blog post.
Passion. You need to have passion in blogging in order to share something to your readers. Your readers can read your enthusiasm on your blog post and it will be an essential factor for them to keep coming back and read your blog. This enthusiasm will also fuel your desire to keep your readers updated as you progress in the blogosphere.
3. Best comment on your blog so far.
The best comment are those that answers the questions I ask in my post or those comments which relates to my post, for I know they are reading my post. It warms my heart knowing they took time to read my post. I will no longer mention specific commenters for they are many to mention.
4. What is the best thing about blogging?
Before I knew about blogging Ive been writing personal thoughts and experiences in my diary notebook. Back then it was me myself and my diary... Blogging relieve that hobby of mine.... to share and document memories worth keeping, but this time with other people to read and add their ideas/suggestions/tips through the comment box. I feel like I gain more friends to connect and converse with. That is why I always appreciate those who comments on my blog post.
And ofcourse, I get to earn something and shop for free. Thank you sponsors and advertisers! ;)
5. Can you name 3 blogs that inspire you the most?
During those time when I dont like blogging and sharing anything on my blog. There's 2 blogs I have always been reading and following... I just enjoy how they share their personal experiences... they are Zoesuen.com and Christinayy.blogspot.com. The third would probably be random fashion bloggers, they are many to mention so will make it general. :D
6. As a blogger, what do you think we can contribute to the community?
Sharing positivity and honest to goodness reviews/information. As a blogger we have the power to inform not just local community but international community as well. We can promote our local community through our blogs. We can also lighten up someones day through our blog.
7. If given a chance to switch lives with someone, who will it be and why?
Kendall Jenner. No Im not a fan of the Kardashian. In fact I havent event watch their reality tv show besides some videos on Youtube whom Ive accidentally watched. I just love Kendall's style and every time I see her in a new outfit, I always feel the need to have it or wear it. I am also a self-confess model wanna-be.
8. What camera are you using?
Most of the time my Sony Experia Z mobile phone and then my Nikon D90 whom, until now, I am still learning to master. Blah! (>.<)
9. What is your photo editor?
When I am in hurry and lazy Picasa 3 but when im in the mood Fotor.
10. Give a quote that best represent your blogging life.
I have two quotes....
No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. ~ Demi Lovato
To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you. ~ Tony Dorsett
Blogs I Nominate to answer my 10 QuestionsOfficial Seol | Styleccentric Fashion | "Ice cream" whispers Clara | WhatWouldVWear | Star Dust Bohemian | Different Colors & Different Styles | Made in Mauve | '96 Wild Heart | KellMeNow | Looks by Lau
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- How did you came up with your blog name and blog url?
- What is your number one blogging DON’T?
- What are your trade secrets in gaining lots of follower on your social media accounts?
- Do you plan your blog post or #OOTD post?
- When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Aside from blogging what are the hobbies you enjoy?
- Do you want to learn any specific languages? Why?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- If you were to give a newbie blogger an advice on blogging, what would it be?
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.
To accept this award, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate ten people.