July Wrap-UpSaturday, August 01, 2015
July has been a very busy yet productive month for me. In between the laziness I am glad I was able to be productive at the same time. I actually thought this will not be possible but looking back, it was indeed possible...
So to wrap it all up.. I'll share things I havent get the chance to share in my previous blog post. As well as, some explanations, observation and or whatever random thoughts I have this month.
- Monthly Wrap-up Post. First off... this is my first wrap-up post. This is the first time I am doing this kind of blog post. Will see if I can keep up on creating monthly wrap up post like this. So why create post like this? Well, I just felt the need to have a venue I can share some random thoughts I have this month that I want to share to my readers.
- #PowerCrisis. One of the reason Im slacking on some blog post and work is that this power crisis that our city is experiencing. We have a daily power interruption schedule, such a hassle!
- Graveyard Shift. In relation to #PowerCrisis. I am back to sleeping in the morning and wake up late. I have started working on waking up in the morning and sleep before 12 midnight. Im yet to adjust and cope up again because of the power interruption. I hate that the whole schedule that Ive been trying to make into a routine had to be destroyed because I need to adjust with the power interruption schedule.
- The Versatile Blogger Award. I just want to thank Journal of Style for the nomination, it is truly an honor. And I apologize for not publishing my nominations. Honestly, I am still yet to gather bloggers to nominate. So if you want to be nominated feel free to post in the comment section. :)
- Disqus No More. Frustratingly, Disqus has some problems with their system update. So I switch back to the built in comment section of my blog. Which I find convenient and neat in the end. I apologize for some comments that are not displayed because the sync option of Disqus wont work. :(
- Comment and Blog Hopping. This month also I started a comeback on actively visiting fashion/lifestyle blogs and commenting. It feels good to be back... I must say its one reasons why Im actively blogging as well. I hope to get to know more bloggers here in my blog. Thank you for visiting and posting comments on my blog everyone! :*
- Collaborations. I just want to take this opportunity as well to thank the companies and businesses who partnered with me. So far this month, I think, has the most partnership offers that arrived in my email. I had a great time online shopping. Cant wait for the items to arrived! ^_^
- Follow for Follow. And of course, I'll be glad to exchange follow, feel free to drop your links in the comment section. Here's my links:
Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | G+ | GFC (Click below)
#OOTD For July:
Since I haven't created a post on some of my outfits of the day. I will take reference on my instagram post... ;)