Online Shopping: Zaful.comMonday, June 22, 2015
The postman delivered this package today. Yay finally! I have been looking forward to receive this package from Zaful.com. It usually took a month for registered mail to arrive but impressively this package arrive 18 days and straight to my doorstep. I usually picked it up at the post office, so this is a double wow! I wonder if our local post office is really improving now. And yes I still paid the postal fee of PHP 100.00.
So what's inside? Its a retro sundress from Zaful.com. Yes! You got it right! Its yet another online shop discovery. I really love discovering and sharing new online shops specially if the experience is great.
Here's my review on the website:
- Free shipping worldwide.♥
- You can upload an OOTD shot for the clothes you purchase on their website. I usually take that as free blog promotion. ;)
- Price is a bit high compared to other online shop but its reasonable and worth it though because they dont charge for shipping fee on any price purchased.
- The quality of the dress is great! Just as what Ive expected.
- I recommend visiting the Zaful SALE page because they got lots of great clothes on sale for a cheaper price.
Have you tried shopping at Zaful.com too?
Check them out: