SunKissAlba Gets Beyonce’s LookSunday, May 11, 2014
Wow I loved the finished product, but let me tell you, she is a natural beauty. She look so freaky gorgeous without make up. Learn how James Vincent achieves Beyonce’s glamorous makeup look on SunKissAlba.
Makeup tips for a Beyonce look:
- Color correct under your eyes with peach, coral or orange. For darker skin, use orange to balance out blue tones.
- Contour with taupe eyeshadow or blush right below the cheek bone.
- Bring black liner along lash line.
- Use some shine or shimmer in a metallic eyeshadow to bring some lift to the smokey eyeliner.
- Cut faux lashes into three sections and apply with a tiny amount of glue.
- Finish off with gloss.
Tips to straight that curly hair and achieve the Beyonce’s look.
- Wet your hair down.
- If your hair is curly, blow out the curl to give a smooth finish. Use a round hair brush with a lot of tension, and blow your hair straight.
- Add in some curl with hairspray. Use a ¾” inch curling iron, starting at the bottom of the hair, working to the top.
- Pin each curl to the scalp and let cool.
- Once cool, spray with hairspray, and brush out.
Nail polishing tips:
- File, shape and buff your nails.
- Apply oil to the cuticles.
- Use bronze and gold polishes to blend the perfect metallic look.
- Enhance the polish with different sizes and shapes of gold glitter at the tips of the nail (apply with a thin paint brush).
- Seal with a glossy top coat