My Top Picks on Kpop Best GwiyomiTuesday, April 09, 2013
@vicegandako i saw that video! Ang galing mo :) pero i can't do that.. Hindi kasi ako gwiyomi. Sexy ako~ hahaha
— Sandara Park (@krungy21) April 5, 2013
I actually find it chessy when I saw a friend practising gwiyomi yesterday and at Showtime today Vice Ganda did the gwiyomi again. I was actually laughing at the cheessyness. However, just recently when I was browsing for a video on youtube I saw this video of Kpop Best Gwiyomi. I had fun watching at some artist trying to show out their most hidden cuteness. lol And you could really say some artist already has a natural gwiyomi without even trying. :D
So without further ado here is my pick on the Kpop best Gwiyomi for me.
- CNBlue's Yonghwa (@ 3:10) - He really made me laugh out loud. His so cute though and we had the same reaction after he did the gwiyomi. Oh my cutey Oppa!
- Park Shin Hye (@ 1:57) - Born with overloaded natural gwiyomi . Shin Hye so pretty and cute doing the cute dance!
- Girls Genration's Sunny (@ 4:09) - I find Sunny actually as the cutest member of Girls Generation. And her doing gwiyomi made her cuter even more. I like her smiling face specially her shock face towards the end.
- Girls Genration's Sooyoung (@ 7:30) - Im actually a fan of her in Girls Generation. The lady-like aura is still there even she is doing a cute dance! And I like her pose at the end!
So here is the part 2 of Kpop best gwiyomi. I only pick 2 which I think got the most unique gwiyomi.
- Miss A's Fei (@ 1:45) - The sexy-cute dance was cool! Fei always looking beautiful and hot.
- Shinee's Onew (@ 4:10) - Need I say I say more? Just watch it to know why. :D
For those who didnt know what is the meaning of Gwiyomi...
Gwiyomi (귀요미) itself can be broken down into two words: The first word, "Gwi" (귀), means "ear" or "spoon" and is followed by the syllable "yo" (요), which indicates a form of possession. When joined by the second word, "mi" (미), meaning "cuteness", the phrase "Gwiyomi" (귀요미) carries the meaning of a "ear of cuteness" or a "spoon of cuteness".
The Gwiyomi song, or Kiyomi song (귀요미송), is a K-pop single by the South Korean indie musician Hari. The song was released on February 18, 2013 and is based on an Internet meme known as the Gwiyomi Player, which was invented in October 2012 by the K-pop idol Jung Il Hoon and has inspired many similar versions uploaded onto the Internet by Asian netizens. - Wikipedia
Now here's cute LittleMissBoo doing the gwiyomi dance in full song.