Rurouni KenshinFriday, December 07, 2012
December 5, 2012 was the start of Rurouni Kenshin (live action) screening in SM City CDO where it exclusively shown. Before it started screening I actually ask my friends who will surely want to watch it and had anticipated for the movie. I just thought ill just tag along with them and yes im curious on the artist.
Today is its 3rd day of screening here in the Philippines and rumors says that todays going to be the last day of screening. After hearing this I suddenly felt the urge to watch it. However, each of my friends watch on their own, so that left me, myself and I who aint seen the movie yet. So even if im alone, off i go and watch the movie.
Unexpectedly, I had tolerated the fight scenes. Takeru Sato, who plays Kenshin Himura is so handsome that would make every woman including me swoon while watching his every moves. He was in character to Kenshin Himura both on the fight scenes and drama scenes. The fight scenes are epic and is the same in the anime version. I say everyone work hard and portray each of their characters perfectly as well as the cinematography. It was a great movie. No wonder everyone is anticipating for a sequel.
My favorite fight scenes...
- When Kenshin rescue Kaoru and act as if just someone who is innocently swift off Kaoro and just by chance protect her at the same time from being hit by Jin-E sword. The running and jump stunt is what I like most on it.
- Kenshin's fight scene with 10 samurai's of Kanryu who wants to own the Dojo.
- Kenshin and Sanosuke fighting the 250 samurai's at Kanryu's Mansion.
- And of course Jin'e and Kenshin fight specifically Kenshin showing the High heaven style, Twin dragon strike. The result will make Jin'e elbow broken and tendons snapped of which he can use his arms to handle sword fight.
Random scenes of which Rurouni Kenshin (Live Action) differs from the anime series...
- Doctor Gensai and his 2 grand daughters where not on the movie.
- Supposed to be Kenshin and Sanosuke will fight head to head and then Kenshin will defeat him. In the movie Kenshin never really fight Sanosuke all he did was avoid every attack from Sanosuke.
- After Kenshin and Sanosuke fight it should be that he will be living in Kamiya Dojo. In the movie he isn't, although at the ending he is already sleeping Kamiya Dojo. Hmm probably a hint on a sequel movie huh?!
Anyways, I will definitely anticipate a sequel of this movie, although there is no clear hint of a part II on the movie. Maybe on the sequel Yokohiro is already great at his fighting skills and Sanosuke showing off his futakoi wani(Im not sure if its the right spelling) technique.